I will definitely be coming back to appreciate nature more often, especially during the Fall Foliage time. Anyone wanna check it out?? Come visit me! :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Philadelphia
After all the travels I have done, both abroad and in States, I did not have a chance to explore Philadelphia. This is my fourth year living in Philadelphia and 3rd in this apartment. I decided to make use of Abby's bike and ride the bike along Forbidden Drive, which is part of the Fairmount Park system in Philadelphia. It is practically in my backyard. I rode the bike down, up then down the street I live on to get into the park. I did not realize that the trail from my street getting into the park would be rocky so I walked my bike until I entered the park and WOW!!!! It is amazing to see the park in the middle of the city. I felt like I was in a different world! I had a great time riding my bike, getting off once in a while to admire nature and take a breather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment