Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010!!!!!

I started typing a post on Dec 31st inspired by Jenny, but did not get to finish it, so here I am again!

Highlights of 2009:
  • Reunited with my dad's side of the family at Grandma's funeral
  • Travelled Europe for 2 weeks with Jenny and then Linba.
  • Stayed at a hostel for the first time ever! (Nice experience.)
  • Was gone the entire summer except for a week.
  • Touched Atlantic City for the first time after living in Philly for 3 years.
  • Went to Dad's 40th Class Reunion at Gally, met his classmates and friends.
  • Reunited with my girls in Columbus over Halloween weekend.
  • Travelled to Chicago several times to visit Abby, see her run a marathon and give a performance.
  • Learned a lot about having a medically fragile student in my classroom
  • Started running myself, lost some weight (Yahoo!!! :))
  • Improved at snowboarding (still improve each time I go).
2010 will (hopefully) bring...
  • Some new additions to my friends' families (babies)
  • my 30th birthday!
  • Seeing my friends again for my birthday party!
  • Trip to Cozumel
  • Trip to Puerto Rico with Abby and maybe Melvia and Damara
  • NAD Conference
  • Trip to Las Vegas during World Deaf Expo
  • Work during the summer (sucks, but the $ will be nice! :))
  • Cabin rental in Utah for part of Christmas break
  • NYE 2010 in NYC
  • Health and Happiness for my family and friends.
Hope you all had a good year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could join your 30th birthday party :) but I will have my thoughts of you and I hope I can come and visit you someday soon. I really want to.
    I´m glad that your year 2009 was a good year :) and it will be a great year this year too for you :) seems that you will be very busy.
    Cozumel, aww, wanna go there too haha..please get tan for me :) I´m so bright like a lamp haha.
    miss ya do we all here.
    HUGS love ya oxoxox

    ReplyDelete