Today is the last day of the CODA conference. I ran 5 miles while Abby went to the events this morning. At 1:30, it was time to board the bus (another one!-I am sick of buses by now...) to go to the Warner Bros. studio to see the Harry Potter experience. Abby and I both enjoyed it! They had different costumes, sets, etc on display from when they made the movies in the same studios. It was cool to see how everything came together! I took 200 pictures, only going to post a few :)
First sighting of the cafeteria
Hogwarts' seal with the seals of the four houses
Haery Potter's costume from the first movie
Model of the ice castle used in one of the movies
Photo wall... The green screen is where they put the moving pictures
How they made flying clips
Professor Umbridge's office
Hogwart's seal with seals of the four houses
We tried some butterbeer! The whipped cream had a butterscotch flavor to it and the drink tastes like a mix of butterscotch and root beer
Knight bus... Made from 3 London double decker buses!
The dudley's summer cottage
And... The best part of the tour:
Seeing a miniature replica of Hogwart's!
It was beautiful!
Names of people to whom the wands belong
It took us 3 hours to go through the whole exhibit. It is highly recommended if you are in the London area!
The exhibit is in sound stages j and k.... Perfect! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment