On deck 7, there is a cafe, bar, and money exchange area. On deck 8, there is a store and a restaurant. Decks 9-11 is open to the outside. Abby and I stayed on deck 7 for the most part. There is chairs with padding and cushioned bench seating so many people were sleeping on them, including myself! The ferry ride was 3 hours long!
Cars parked on two levels. There is an elevator for the cars to bring them up when that level gets full so more cars can park on the lower level.
Abby and I were tired of sitting all day so we decided to go for a walk to check the city out although it was drizzling and cool.
Millennium stadium, used for 2012 Olympics and now it is used for rugby, football (soccer), and various events that will have many attendees. It can seat up to 74,000 people
Interesting pedestrian crossing signals.. Not up near the stop lights. You push the circle red button and wait til it turns green
While at the castle, we saw a restaurant advertising 50% off on Monday nights and it looked interesting so a bunch of friends came and we had dinner there. It was delicious! I had cheddar and bacon cheeseburger. It came with Cheetos! Interesting concept.
They make their own vodka so we had a sampler. I got mango and pineapple, fruit salad, and sweet tart. And three of us shared a shot glass of chili. It was so spicy! I had tears going gown my face after having a sip! The other 3 were delicious.
Tomorrow is our last day on the tour! It's been nice being around the other participants. I had a great time on the tour. I am also looking forward to staying in one area for more than 2 days!









































No comments:
Post a Comment